Perfect for Hen Parties!
Over the last few years Nailey Farm Holiday Cottages have become increasingly popular for civilized hen party celebration weekends. Combining the best of both worlds; the vibrant city scene and the relaxed rural tranquility that Nailey has to offer seem to be the right ingredients for a hen party to remember.
We are able to offer a long list of suggested activities and recommended services and perhaps even something a little different from the norm. We offer a minimum of three nights commencing from 4.00pm on the Friday until 10.00am on the Monday for groups from 5 to 20 people depending on the amount of space required and the sleeping arrangements preferred. Prices vary according to the season, the combination of cottages booked and occupancy levels but start from as low as £90 per head in the low season. These breaks are available all year round.
Hen Party Activities and Useful Links
- Nibbled Catering www.nibbledcatering.com have delicious menus using good local/locally sourced produce, and will bring meals to your cottage and even serve you if you wish. Telephone Theresa on 01225 851072
- Ashwickes - Caterers of Distinction based near Marshfield offering delicious home-made food using locally sourced fresh seasonal produce delivered to your door. Whatever the occasion Ashwickes offer a personal service tailored to your individual requirements. Supper boxes for 2 people with 3 courses start at £25 per box. Ring and have a chat to Nicky to discuss your ideas, or ask Brett for a sample menu. Telephone 01225 891240 or 07889 649981 www.ashwickes.co.uk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Thermae Bath Spa www.thermaebathspa.com/treatments/groupbookings Reservations line 0844 888 0844
- Tranquillity Base offers in cottage holistic massage, reflexology and Indian head massage, phone Maura on 07971 846411 or email email@example.com
- Reflexology and Health - Viv Kenchington www.reflexologyandhealth.co.uk can offer in cottage reflexology and reiki, her number is 01225 892372
- Local pubs in Marshfield are www.thecatherinewheel.co.uk, www.thelordnelsoninn.info, they all do good food, good idea for Sunday lunch after possible heavy night on Saturday!
- Mumfords Vineyard - a local vineyard only a few miles away that offers a tour and wine tasting - www.mumfordsvineyard.co.uk
- Beaufort Taxis - www.beaufortminibuses.co.uk email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01454 313721 - mini busses so you can all travel together and very familiar with our location unlike some!
- Horse riding at Wellow Trekking Centre: www.wellowtrekking.com Tel 01225 834376
- Bicycle hire on the canal at Bradford on Avon, their link is www.thelockinn.co.uk.
- Treasure hunt around the area in cars or on foot in Bath Centre with Wild Goose www.huntthegoose.co.uk
- Butlers in the Buff will come and serve your champagne www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk Tel 0117 337 5693
- Team Pursuits at Lacock for various outdoor pursuits - Tel: 01249 730388 www.teampursuits.co.uk
- Stress Angels www.bathstressangels.com offer Pamper Parties in your cottage! Prices start from just £18.50 for a half hour treatement. Treatments, both Beauty and Holistic, include facials, manicure, pedicure, aromatherapy massage, reflexology and Indian Head Massage all brought to you by a well qualified and experienced therapist using top quality products. For more information contact Michele Broom on 01225 463314 or 07976 802248, or email email@example.com
- Please click here go to our local facilities & useful links page.
PLEASE ASK US IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY MORE IDEAS, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP EXECUTING YOUR OWN, WE'RE HAPPY TO HELP!