Postcode: BA1 8HD
Grid reference: ST772712
PLEASE NOTE THAT SAT NAVS CAN BE MISLEADING SO PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION!
Please telephone if you need assistance en-route
Telephone: 01225 852989 Mobiles: John 07867 501635 Brett 07881 965403
FROM THE M4 JUNCTION 18
(FROM M5 NORTH & SOUTH, M4 EAST & WEST, AND A46 NORTH)
- From M4 motorway exit at junction 18 and follow signs to Bath (A46) south, until A420 (main Bristol to Chippenham road) crosses A46 at Cold Ashton roundabout, shortly after a small village called Pennsylvania with a pub and petrol station.
- Turn left (first exit) at this roundabout towards Chippenham then follow the below section marked "ENTERING MARSHFIELD".
HANDY HINT: if M4 East is congested exit at Newbury and follow for A4 to Chippenham then A420 towards Bristol
FROM THE SOUTH - SALISBURY
- Follow the A36 all the way to Bath (signposted Bath/Bristol)
- Once in Bath you will follow for All Routes.
- At Beckford Road traffic signals turn right continuing on A36 but signposted Chippenham A4, Stroud, Motorway M4
- At Cleveland Place turn right onto A4 signposted Chippenham, Stroud
- At roundabout take first exit, then merge onto the A46 signposted Stroud
- At the Cold Ashton Roundabout take the 3rd exit (right turn) onto the A420 towards Chippenham then follow the below section marked "ENTERING MARSHFIELD".
- Follow for approximately 2 miles until Marshfield.
- Take first right into Marshfield High Street.
- Take second right off the High Street (St Martins Lane) signposted Colerne and Ashwick just past large chapel also on your right. Follow this road out of the village passing the cricket club (on left) and Beeks Lane (on right) and continue down Fuddlebrook Hill.
- CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN ON THESE NARROW OFTEN BUSY ROADS.
- At the bottom of this hill take Ayford Lane (right) for approximately ½ mile (past Fuddlebrook Cottages) until you reach the top of our drive (on right), marked by a large stone on it written 'Nailey Farm, St Catherines' in small white writing. You will see this shortly after 'Field Farm' on your left. If you start descending down a very steep wooded hill into the valley you have gone too far.
- The drive is ½ mile long and care should be taken, as this is a somewhat 'rural' track.
- Continue past the farmyards and agricultural buildings, the turning to cottages parking area is the first wooden gateway on your right. Please park behind the cottages in the yard.
- Unless specific arrangements have been made, we will be here to welcome you to Nailey Farm, and show you to your cottage.
- We wish you a safe and pleasant journey.